You Want The Duck? You Want The Duck?

Your style just keeps improving. Nice!

Kapp'n Kapp'n

It's awkward yet charming.

Family Guy vs South Park Family Guy vs South Park

Sorry that I have to be the asshole here, but the Voice Acting needs work. The closest sounding one was Stewie, and that's being generous.

This video would be so much better if the voices actually sounded like the characters.

Walk to the door Walk to the door

Good game. Solid concept. A bit boring in execution. The reason you get a 4/5 is because level 1:11 seems to be impossible.

I don't know if you are evil or if you just goofed up, but I threw together a screenshot to illustrate the problem I am having. Here are two links to said image, hosted on my dump and on imgur:

1. http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e5cf22cd5c71e5a799f36166a48d00fd
2. http://imgur.com/YzNhBNT

(As always, be cautious with links, make sure to filter out the random spaces NG will insert.)

I'll PM you as well. Other players beware!

Galaga REBORN Galaga REBORN

Playing both this and the other one, I've figured out what your problem is: controls.

You sit there making the game without thinking about the user or the interface. And when it comes time to create that link, you get excited about releasing the game, and do it in the cheapest/fastest way possible, resulting in terrible controls. In Red Avoid, the problem is the acceleration being too fast, in this game, the problem is that the ship noses right up the mouse cursor's arse making it awkward to move around and aim.

Everything else is decent. It's because of the bad controls that both of these games are unplayable.

Red Avoid! Red Avoid!

I'm sure others have said it already, but this is WAAAAY too hard to control. The acceleration is impossible to get a handle on because it's so fast, and combined with the precise movement needed to survive, it makes this unplayable.

Summer Stuff Summer Stuff

I'm torn between liking it for the instrumentals, and not liking it because it's hip hop, which isn't a genre I tend to enjoy (though there are exceptions, as with every genre)

I don't wanna be a jerk, though, so I'll just leave it at a 3/5

I'm just surprised that you actually upload music here...

Cyberdevil responds:

I'm torn between liking this review because you took some time to listen, or not liking it because it doesn't say anything about lyrics or vocals. ;) Glad you liked the melody though!

Yeah I've uploaded quite a bit here, though not so much vocal work until these last few years. There'll be more though, though mostly hiphop!

(for some reason reviews on this submission evade my feed btw, sorry for the late reply on this)

Random VG Mash-up Random VG Mash-up

[Commentary for Song]

This one was legit. Not much to say.

[Commentary for Description]

It looks like all the times I had spammed the "^_^" face got me into a nasty habit of using it as a replacement for punctuation. After a while I realized the heinous language crime I was committing and stopped using the face altogether.

Sakuya Izayoi's Theme Remix Sakuya Izayoi's Theme Remix

This is actually one of my faves. Very energetic.

Green Blanket Green Blanket

Hey, congrats on getting scouted! You definitely deserved it.

k7vin responds:

Thank you! :)

the Tower of Fate the Tower of Fate

Not scouted!? I'm definitely recommending you.

k7vin responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

Sketch Trade 1 Sketch Trade 1

I like the fish cat and the bull pirate

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah the fish cat was a fun one. Cow pirate is just goofy hehehe. Thanks