You Want The Duck? You Want The Duck?

Your style just keeps improving. Nice!

Kapp'n Kapp'n

It's awkward yet charming.

Family Guy vs South Park Family Guy vs South Park

Sorry that I have to be the asshole here, but the Voice Acting needs work. The closest sounding one was Stewie, and that's being generous.

This video would be so much better if the voices actually sounded like the characters.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This series has been an old favorite of mine for a long time now.

Once I saw this, I had to go back and re-watch the other three parts, and this a second time after that.

Your story writing, story telling, animation, emotional conveyance, and comedic touch are all spot-on...just beautiful.

Everything about each short, and how this one brings closure to the whole story. It all wraps up so nicely.

I couldn't find anything wrong with these if I tried.

Madness E Collab: 4 Madness E Collab: 4

Overall excellent collab. I have no complaints.

Here are some of artists who really stood out for me:

* GabrielBarsh - for character design and detailed facial expressions.

* GrabeL168 - for his excellent use of camera.

* GrudgyGrunt - for his fast-paced, smooth animation, entertaining characters, and attention to detail.

* Djjaner / TheColdSpirit - for entertaining characters - namely the headcannon enemies and Steve of Mincraft. Seeing those arms flail while running in that awkward way was just brilliant.

* Cethic - for detailed background art, great overall detail, and amazing gritty atmosphere, especially in his grey-colored warty zombie scenario.

The Old Harmonium The Old Harmonium

It's nice to see you submitting content again.

I like that you went out of your comfort zone and explored new horizons.

Very creative!

4.5/5

aap responds:

It's nice to see someone remembers me, haha. Thanks for the review!

Irony Man Irony Man

There's no irony, yet this is titled "Irony Man"

How ironic

WST 2014 Judgement WST 2014 Judgement

I enjoyed it.

The voice acting was very good, but it (as well as the writing and pacing) could still use some improvement. If you just polished your work a little more, you could start getting recognized. You might even get placed in the daily top 5. Just keep working at it!

4/5

kitsunewhitetails responds:

Thanks! :3

You Don't Consume Flourid You Don't Consume Flourid

What the hell is this?

For starters, the audio could use work. A LOT of work. Please look up some tutorials on voice acting and decent quality sound recording, then work on it. Practice, practice, practice. A very important aspect, specifically, is learn how to convey emotion. Please do that, because you sound very bored in the recording. The voice acting is very wooden, rivaling that of Birdemic.

And while your animation is passable, I would not encourage the use of motion tweens for EVERY GOD DAMNED BODY PART. It looks ridiculous! The animation is also pretty choppy. I don't mean laggy; I mean choppy. Very crude. Learn to use tweens sparingly, and focus more on frame-by-frame animation. Arms swinging stiffly around a pivot point does not look natural at all. Whatever you're using (I'm assuming Flash), it should have an onion skin tool. This tool lets you see the frames around the current one, so you can set them up precisely. Use it.

Another gripe I have is that this is completely random with seemingly no context. Why is Ash, a Pokemon trainer from the Pokemon franchise, walking up to Doraemon, a robotic cat from the Doraemon franchise? You're just randomly putting these characters together without cause? Maybe you should be coming up with your own characters, rather than just shoe-horning two characters together and voice-acting them poorly. Sure, random is good. But there's a certain point on the 'random' axis where 'funny' takes a nosedive. You're far beyond that point.

Work on those things, and the quality of your work should begin to see improvement. Hell, you could eventually achieve a daily top 5 spot if you take it seriously.

That said, I feel this animation deserves a 2/5.

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Brilliant.

MasterAardvark, I think you and Comick should team up. I'd love to see what you guys could come up with.