Summer Stuff Summer Stuff

I'm torn between liking it for the instrumentals, and not liking it because it's hip hop, which isn't a genre I tend to enjoy (though there are exceptions, as with every genre)

I don't wanna be a jerk, though, so I'll just leave it at a 3/5

I'm just surprised that you actually upload music here...

Cyberdevil responds:

I'm torn between liking this review because you took some time to listen, or not liking it because it doesn't say anything about lyrics or vocals. ;) Glad you liked the melody though!

Yeah I've uploaded quite a bit here, though not so much vocal work until these last few years. There'll be more though, though mostly hiphop!

(for some reason reviews on this submission evade my feed btw, sorry for the late reply on this)

Random VG Mash-up Random VG Mash-up

[Commentary for Song]

This one was legit. Not much to say.

[Commentary for Description]

It looks like all the times I had spammed the "^_^" face got me into a nasty habit of using it as a replacement for punctuation. After a while I realized the heinous language crime I was committing and stopped using the face altogether.

Sakuya Izayoi's Theme Remix Sakuya Izayoi's Theme Remix

This is actually one of my faves. Very energetic.

B1K's Tetris Remix B1K's Tetris Remix

Part experiment with sylenth1, part tetris remix cause I was digging the tetris theme.

Not really much I can say about it.

Rezopolis Rezopolis

This one was not a troll at all. Completely legitimate. Well...I did put a fart sound effect at the beginning that to this day, NO ONE has ever noticed, or at least pointed out.

No, seriously. Listen to the first 5 seconds of the song. You'll hear a fart.

Do Phones Lay Eggs? Do Phones Lay Eggs?

Subtle trolling? What's that?

At this point, I got back into the habit of giving the songs completely ridiculous titles. The song itself was an experiment. Don't know why I said "partly".

That last riff was a troll though. I didn't want the song to be perfect, per se. I had to put, as Ing describes, a "crazy, rhythm breaking riff".

And I still can't believe no one's ever flamed me for using the "^_^" face. I mean, this is a notorious emoticon, it is annoying, and it pisses everyone off when they see it. So that was a fail...

HCR - Let's Race HCR - Let's Race

Hobo Cart Racing. Ahh.

Never finished making that game...

From here on out, I'm only going to leave commentary on songs that I feel are notable. You can assume the bulk of Author comments and replies are not serious/attempted trolling.

HCR was a real project though.

Cybernoid II Remix Cybernoid II Remix

Remember that "weird mix of pseudo-trolling and 'HOW DARE YOU RATE MY SONG LOW' " thing I was talking about in that earlier review?

Well...

Perfect Dark - Airbase Remix Perfect Dark - Airbase Remix

Guy below me is right.

But god that English >.<

A.N.T.U.S. - To Battle a God.. A.N.T.U.S. - To Battle a God..

I thought this one sounded the most like a final boss theme, so I info'd it appropriately, and uploaded.

Notable for having the ridiculous bass.